Split contents


dear friends,

 

i need help|

 

how split line single single word?

 

example:

 var tabletittle = "table [id].[ensp][caption][ensp](<i>continued</i>)";  //this oginal lline (i need split line).            var tabletittlelabel = "table [id]." //my need - 1      var tabletittlelabelensp = "[ensp]" //my need - 2        var tabletittlecap = "[caption]" //my need - 3       var tabletittlecapensp = "[ensp]" //my need - 4      var tabletittlecont = "(<i>continued</i>)" //my need - 5 

 

this possible split without space between in words?

 

please suggest friends,

 

thanks in advance

ks

dis événement try looping ta javascript split api ?



More discussions in InDesign Scripting


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illustrator CS6 Ocurrío un error E/S en el archivo.

Why is os_ViewContainer running?

Animate - problem with duplicating scripts after loop