My serial number is not valid


i purchased pse7 few years online directly adobe, amateur photographer, not use pse commercial use whatsoever own little hobby. laptop crashed , have reload pse7, signed adobe account retrieved serial number, downloaded pse7 , when tried activate it, not. contacted customer support , got no other them telling me, serial number old version , must either buy new version or contact forum. don't have money buy new version, bought one, belongs me. fact adobe has new version of serial numbers should not affect me mine. legally bought , paid it. please can me!!



More discussions in Photoshop Elements


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illustrator CS6 Ocurrío un error E/S en el archivo.

Why is os_ViewContainer running?

Animate - problem with duplicating scripts after loop