When I open Acrobat, a box comes up offering me a free month on an upgraded version. When I refuse the offer, Acrobat closes and I cannot now open files. I have paid for Acrobat Standard DC thru December! There is no way to communicate this problem to


when try open pdf file acrobat standard dc dialogue box pops offering me free trial upgraded version.  when decline offer, used open file.  closes acrobat, cannot open files.  purchased program in december, 2015, $139!  cannot use because of poorly programmed advertisement.  missing deadline write this.  sure wish there phone number i talk other world.

please post (do not email) screen shot showing acrobat dc running , full box. might recognised problem solution.



More discussions in Commenting & Collaboration


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illustrator CS6 Ocurrío un error E/S en el archivo.

Why is os_ViewContainer running?

Animate - problem with duplicating scripts after loop